BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

5 sales and under club

I decided today to take a look around, and see what shops are in Etsy, wonderful items, yet have 5 sales and under. Sadly, I do belong to this club, and so have to "nominate" myself as well as the others I am about to post.

I hope that you like the items I found, and perhaps give them some love, either by visits or sales.

Cute little Minny-Pinny
Cute little Minny-Pinny



Vermeil Disc and Turquoise Slices Earrings
Vermeil Disc and Turquoise Slices Earrings



Circles Ring
Circles Ring



Rattan and Turquoise Earrings
Rattan and Turquoise Earrings



English Rose Clutch Bag
English Rose Clutch Bag



3/4 inch 19mm Zebrawood Plugs
Zebrawood Plugs

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are right these items are really great! Don't worry Rome wasn't built in a day...these items are really great and will take off! I have learned with my shop that I just have to be patitent. (and I am not).
-sarah
The Unique Bird

PinkAvenger said...

You have some awesome stuff here! The link for the turquoise earrings (my favorite!) isn't working, fyi. Good luck!